H&H TR-1 TEAM MODELS
The TR-1 Series comes in standard stainless steel barreled action and black anodized Orias chassis.
Starting From $3,991.00
The standard team build comes without coating because most competitive shooters tend to go through several barrels making coatings obsolete as it is an extra cost when re-barreling.
Team Builds can be spray-painted using a variety of coatings such as Krylon and Alumahyde. Military operations and Special Forces have been painting their rifles in the field to match the surrounding environment for generations.
TR-1 TEAM MODEL SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiver – H&H Heavy Tactical Short Action
- 20 MOA Mil Spec Integral Scope Rail (Available in 0, 10, 20, 30 MOA)
- Weight – 11 lbs 6 oz (When Using 24” Palma Contour)
- Barrel Contour – Medium Palma (Available in Heavy Palma, MTU, Varmint, Sendero)
- Barrel Length-24” (Optional Barrel Lengths 20”-26”)
- Standard Calibers – Will Chamber to Suit
- Overall Length – 43” Using a standard 24” Barrel
- Coatings – Polished Stainless Balled Action.
- Trigger – Trigger Tech Adjustable 1lb – 3.5 lbs
- Muzzle Brake – Flat 3 Port / Anti Muzzle Rise Port On Top
- Muzzle Threads – 5/8 X 24 TPI (Fits Most Standard Suppressors & Muzzle Brakes)
- Precision Machined from 416 Stainless Steel.
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 Rail (0, 10, 20, or 30 MOA)
- Heavy .250 Thick Recoil Lug.
- Machined One-Piece Bolt Provides Exceptional Strength.
- Bolt Knob Threaded for Interchangeable Knobs.
- Available in Short, Medium, and Long lengths.
- Bolt Diameters Available for all Calibers.
- M-16 Style Extractor for Dependable Case Extraction.
- Spiral Fluted Bolt to Displace Dirt and Grime for Functionality When Operating In Harsh Environments.
- Side Bolt Release.
- Available in Long & Short Action
- Made From 416R Stainless Steel.
- Precision Honed Bore for Consistent Bore Diameter
- 5 Groove Rifling
- Tapered Bore +/- .0002” ( Constant Bullet Compression Creating More Stable Pressures)
- Heat Treated to Relieve Molecular Radial Stress.
- Cryogenically Treated to Relieve Molecular Lateral Stress.
- Hand Lapped Bore to Insure no Imperfections.
- Medium Palma Contour
- Available Barrel Lengths 16” thru 28” (Anything Below 16” Requires SOT)
- Self-Alignment Recoil Locking System for Repeatability without any Bedding.
- MDT V4 Or XLR 4 Way Adjustable Butt Stock.
- Folding Stock
- Oversized Palm Swell Ergonomic Grip.
- M-Lock Slotted Accessory Slots.
- Push Button Sling Mounts Located Front, Middle and Rear for Optional Carrying Positions.
- Standard Coating Black Anodized.
Also Available with optional MDT Chassis