H&H TR-1 TEAM MODELS
The TR-1 Series comes in standard stainless steel barreled action and black anodized Orias chassis.
Starting From $3,991.00
Available in M-lock configuration accommodates a large variety of accessories.
The standard team build comes without coating because most competitive shooters tend to go through several barrels making coatings obsolete as it is an extra cost when re-barreling.
Team Builds can be spray-painted using a variety of coatings such as Krylon and Alumahyde. Military operations and Special Forces have been painting their rifles in the field to match the surrounding environment for generations.
TR-1 TEAM MODEL SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiver – H&H Heavy Tactical Short Action
- 20 MOA Mil Spec Integral Scope Rail (Available in 0, 10, 20, 30 MOA)
- Weight – 11 lbs 6 oz (When Using 24” Palma Contour)
- Barrel Contour – Medium Palma (Available in Heavy Palma, MTU, Varmint, Sendero)
- Barrel Length-24” (Optional Barrel Lengths 20”-26”)
- Standard Calibers – Will Chamber to Suit
- Overall Length – 43” Using a standard 24” Barrel
- Coatings – Polished Stainless Balled Action.
- Trigger – Trigger Tech Adjustable 1lb – 3.5 lbs
- Muzzle Brake – Flat 3 Port / Anti Muzzle Rise Port On Top
- Muzzle Threads – 5/8 X 24 TPI (Fits Most Standard Suppressors & Muzzle Brakes)
- Precision Machined from 416 Stainless Steel.
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 Rail (0, 10, 20, or 30 MOA)
- Heavy .250 Thick Recoil Lug.
- Machined One-Piece Bolt Provides Exceptional Strength.
- Bolt Knob Threaded for Interchangeable Knobs.
- Available in Short, Medium, and Long lengths.
- Bolt Diameters Available for all Calibers.
- M-16 Style Extractor for Dependable Case Extraction.
- Spiral Fluted Bolt to Displace Dirt and Grime for Functionality When Operating In Harsh Environments.
- Side Bolt Release.
- Available in Long & Short Action
- Made From 416R Stainless Steel.
- Precision Honed Bore for Consistent Bore Diameter
- 5 Groove Rifling
- Tapered Bore +/- .0002” ( Constant Bullet Compression Creating More Stable Pressures)
- Heat Treated to Relieve Molecular Radial Stress.
- Cryogenically Treated to Relieve Molecular Lateral Stress.
- Hand Lapped Bore to Insure no Imperfections.
- Medium Palma Contour
- Available Barrel Lengths 16” thru 28” (Anything Below 16” Requires SOT)
- Self-Alignment Recoil Locking System for Repeatability without any Bedding.
- MDT V4 Or XLR 4 Way Adjustable Butt Stock.
- Folding Stock
- Oversized Palm Swell Ergonomic Grip.
- M-Lock Slotted Accessory Slots.
- Push Button Sling Mounts Located Front, Middle and Rear for Optional Carrying Positions.
- Standard Coating Black Anodized.
Also Available with optional MDT Chassis