The Team Build is our most popular configuration for the long range precision shooter.
The standard team build comes without coating because most competitive shooters tend to go through several barrels making coatings obsolete as it is an extra cost when re-barreling.
Cerakote options are available for additional costs. Please see Cerakote Page
Click Hear To See Cerakote Options
Team Builds can be spray-painted using a variety of coatings such as Krylon and Alumahyde. Military operations and Special Forces have been painting their rifles in the field to match the surrounding environment for generations.
The Orias Chassis made from 7075-T651 Billet Aluminum making it stranger and lighter than other chassis on the market. No bedding is required due to our revolutionary self-adjusting recoil lug locking system with front accessory rail.
Overall length between 35” – 47” Length Depending On Caliber.
Standard Ranger Build Specifications:
- Receiver – H&H Heavy Tactical
- 20 MOA Mil Spec Integral Scope Rail (Available in 0, 10, 20, 30 MOA)
- Weight – 11 lbs 14 oz (When Using 24” Palma Contour)
- Barrel Contour – Medium Palma Fluted (Available in Heavy Palma, MTU, Varmint, Sendero)
- Barrel Length-24” (Optional Barrel Lengths 16” -28”)
- Overall Length – 43” Using a standard 24” Barrel
- Coatings – Polished Stainless (Other Options Available See Coatings Page)
- Trigger – Calvin Elite Adjustable 10 oz – 2.5 lbs
- Muzzle Brake – Flat 3 Port / Anti Muzzle Rise Port On Top
- Muzzle Threads – 5/8 X 24 TPI (Fits Most Standard Suppressors & Muzzle Brakes)
Tactical Receiver: H&H Heavy Tactical
- Precision Machined from 416 Stainless Steel.
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 Rail (0, 10, 20, or 30 MOA)
- Heavy .250 Thick Recoil Lug.
- Machined One-Piece Bolt Provides Exceptional Strength.
- Bolt Knob Threaded for Interchangeable Knobs.
- Available in Short, Medium, and Long lengths.
- Bolt Diameters Available for all Calibers.
- M-16 Style Extractor for Dependable Case Extraction.
- Spiral Fluted Bolt to Displace Dirt and Grime for Functionality When Operating In Harsh Environments.
- Side Bolt Release.
- Available in Long & Short Action
Standard Barrel: Benchmark
- Made From 416R Stainless Steel.
- Precision Honed Bore for Consistent Bore Diameter
- 5 Groove Rifling
- Tapered Bore +/- .0002” ( Constant Bullet Compression Creating More Stable Pressures)
- Heat Treated to Relieve Molecular Radial Stress.
- Cryogenically Treated to Relieve Molecular Lateral Stress.
- Hand Lapped Bore to Insure no Imperfections.
- Medium Palma Contour
- Available Barrel Lengths 16” thru 28” (Anything Below 16” Requires SOT)
- Self-Alignment Recoil Locking System for Repeatability without any Bedding.
- MDT V4 Or XLR 4 Way Adjustable Butt Stock.
- Oversized Palm Swell Ergonomic Grip.
- M-Lock Slotted Accessory Slots.
- Push Button Sling Mounts Located Front, Middle and Rear for Optional Carrying Positions.
- Standard Coating Black Anodized.